07/07/2015 - 12:01
Deputies responded to 42 Calls for Service in Lodi Township
Deputies responded to alarms in the following location:
- 2000 block of Sitka Court
Vehicle Crashes occurred at the following location:
- Ann Arbor-Saline and Ellsworth roads.
- A suspicious vehicle was reported in the area of Zeeb and Ellsworth roads. A white truck was seen going back and forth in the area. When the Deputy arrived in the area DTE workers were present in the area making repairs to power lines/poles.
- A suspicious persons complaint was reported in the area of reported in the area of Parker and Bethel Church roads. Subjects told the caller that they were out of gas. Upon arrival of the deputy the vehicle was unoccupied. Within an hour it had been removed.
- A report of juvenile mischief was made on Ann Arbor-Saline Road near Maple Road. The caller thought something was thrown at his vehicle. Responding deputies were unable to locate anyone in the area and no further calls were received.
- An assault was reported in the 2700 block of South Wagner Road. One subject was taken into custody for the assault pending authorization of charges by the prosecutor’s office.
- A report of the theft of trailer lights was made in the 2800 block of South Wagner Road. A subject attempting to repossess a vehicle had remote, portable break lights stolen off the vehicle. The incident remains under investigation.