The Foundation for Saline Area Schools (FSAS) along with silver sponsors, Clark Construction Company and Kingscott, will be hosting the 2016 Spring Open House and Recognition Program on Tuesday, March 29, from 4:30 – 6:30 p.m. at Heritage School.
The public is invited to this free event to learn more about FSAS.
Catered food will be served. Additionally, there will be a short program at 5 p.m. to:
- Introduce the 2016 Hall of Fame class – presented by Curt Ellis
- Recognize 2015-2016 teacher grants – presented by Steve Laatsch
- Recognize FSAS retiring trustees – presented by Dan Troyka
- Memorialize Lynne Coughlin’s contribution – presented by Steve Laatsch
- Present 2016 funds for strategic grant from FSAS and Heritage PTO – presented by Cheryl Hoeft and Michelle Doran
For more information visit: www.SupportFSAS.org