If you enjoy running over, under, around and through obstacles; splashing through streams; sloshing through mud, climbing over hay bale mountains; and just plain having a good time, the Mastodon Celtic Challenge is perfect for you.
For the fourth year, the Mastodon Celtic Challenge will be part of the July 8-9 Saline Celtic Festival. Presented by Workout1, Saline Main Street and Saline Parks & Recreation, theMastodon Celtic Challenge is a ‘Bootcamp Style,’ fun, challenging obstacle course designed to push participants to their limit. There are various obstacles along a 3-mile course include hills, mud, woods, water, and more. Some obstacles may be strenuous but are optional.
This year the event will include a corporate team challenge on Friday, July 8th, and the traditional family and kids challenge, along with the adult challenge on Saturday, July 9. If you’re up for some adventure, here are the details:
- New this year, the Friday Night Corporate Celtic Challenge, starts at 6:30 p.m., onFriday, July 8 in Saline at Mill Pond Park. Advance Registration only.
- The Family & Kids Celtic Challenge (9yrs & up), begins at 9:00 a.m., Saturday, July 9, in Saline at Mill Pond Park.
- The Celtic Challenge for adults (16yrs & up), gets underway, at 10:00 a.m.,Saturday, July 9, in Saline at Mill Pond Park.
The event is presented by Saline Main Street, Workout1, and Saline Parks & Recreation and is held during the Saline Celtic Festival. Visit www.salineceltic.org to register.
Register by Thurs. July 7th, 2016. Registration includes entry into Celtic Festival ( a $10-$15 value) bag check, and beverage coupon.
- Corporate/4 Person Team: $120 per team
- Individual: $30 per person (16yrs & up)
- Family: $50 (members of immediate family)
- Kids: $15 per person (9yrs – 15)
- Day of Registration is an additional $10 each
- Corporate Challenge is pre-registration only.
See all that the Saline Celtic Festival has to offer atwww.salineceltic.org!