The Downtown Summer Music Series is a free outdoor concert organized by our top notch Saline Main Street volunteers – and these music lovers do not mess around!
We close down Ann Arbor Street, set up a stage and book the best bands in Michigan. Every Thursday evening all summer long, we invite you to join us at 7PM for cool street beats and a whole lotta fun going on!
In addition to spectacular music, take advantage of all that Downtown Saline has to offer. Nowhere else will you find more fabulous restaurants and shops than we have right here – all along Michigan Avenue and at both ends of Ann Arbor Street. What a great place to meet up with your friends, take a stroll and enjoy a nice summer evening.
- And, for families we have some pretty awesome kid-approved activities provided by Oakwood Church! From sidewalk chalk and bubbles to a bunch of outdoor games – there’s absolutely something for everyone.
As always, we want to thank the City of Saline, our Public Works and Police Department for supporting this and all of our Main Street events. Check us out at www.salinemainstreet.org or on Facebook for schedule and details.
In case of rain, concerts will take place at The Fifth Corner, 211 Willis Road. Please go to Saline Main Street’s Facebook page to find weather-related announcements. Spread the word to all your favorite rockers, movers and shakers | 7 to 9PM Thursdays in Downtown Saline – and we’ll see you there!
Here's the lineup:
- June 14 - ABC Sisters and the Saline Big Band
- June 21 - The Invasion (British Invasion)
- June 28 - Lisa Mary (Country)
- July 5 - Leverage (Classic Rock)
- July 12 - CrossBow (Celtic)
- July 19 - Air Margaritaville (Jimmy Buffet Tribute)
- July 26 - Pajamas (Jam/Rock/Funk)
- Aug. 2 - The Memphis Thrillbillies (Rockabilly/Elvis Tribute)
- Aug. 9 - Rollie Tussing and the Midwest Territory Stella (American Roots/Girl Power/Country/Blues/Jazz)
- Aug. 16 - Saline Fiddlers Philharmonic (Fiddle)
- Aug. 23 - Hullabaloo (Bluesy Funk/Raggae/Ska)