It's a sure sign of summer when people from all over town descend on Downtown Saline for the weekly free concert on a Thursday evening.
The Saline Summer Music Series kicked off its 2017 season with a performance by Forte and LaShera Moore, who belted out blues music on South Ann Arbor Street Thursday.
Along with free music, there are free activities for children - including the ever popular chalk art on the street.
The Summer Music Series continues continues at 7 p.m. Thursday with a free show by hometown favorites Saline Fiddlers Philharmonic. This week's show takes place on North Ann Arbor Street. The rain location is Fifth Corner Teen Center, at the corner of Willis Road and South Ann Arbor Street.
- 06/29/2017 – Appleseed Collective (New Bluegrass)
- 07/06/2017 – Alan Turner (Country)
- 07/13/2017 – Brother Crowe (Celtic) (North Side of Ann Arbor Street)
- 07/20/2017 – Leverage (Classic Rock)
- 07/27/2017 – Hullabaloo (World Music)
- 08/03/2017 – Miles Nielsen & the Rusted Hearts (Pop/Folk/Americana)
- 08/10/2017 – The Invasion (British Invasion)
- 08/17/2017 – Saline Area Schools Pep Rally followed by Saline Big Band (Big Band)
- 08/24/2017 – Open Mic Night