The following construction updates were provided by City Manager Todd Campbell
PARKING LOT #4
Concrete curb and sidewalk replacement work was competed on October 5th.
Concrete curing time occurs over the weekend and the planned activities for the week of October 9th are:
- Contractor is scheduled to begin asphalt removals on October 9th – 10th
- October 11th install underdrains, perform subbase undercuts, place limestone base, and complete site grading
- Asphalt paving is scheduled for October 17th – 18th.
- Pavement markings and bumper placement is scheduled for October 19th – 20th.
- Parking lot #4 is currently scheduled to re-open by the end of the day on October 20th.
OAKWOOD CEMETERY PAVING PROJECT
- The contractor is scheduled to begin the pavement milling/removal and re-paving project October 23rd, with a completion date of November 3rd.
BENNETT STREET PATCHING
- The contractor is scheduled to begin and complete the milling and re-paving of current patched sections of W. Bennett Street either the week of October 16th or October 23rd.
Note: The above schedules are of course weather dependent.
Residents and stakeholders are encouraged to contact the City Engineer (734-429-8296 ext 2222) or the DPW (734-429-5624 ext 260) with questions/concerns.