The Saline Farmers Market will move to the parking lot behind Mac's Acadian Seafood Shack Saturday morning as work continues on the South Ann Arbor Street parking lot.
The Hentry Street approach to the parking lot was closed Wednesday as the paving project began.
The work was supposed to begin a week earlier, but several business owners complained about a lack of notice.
Saline City Council member Dean Girbach posted the schedule on his Facebook page.
- Closing the lot on October 3 to start removing the Henry drive approach and curb walk area near the center of the lot. This will take 2 days.
- GM is scheduled to pour the W. Henry St entrance drive/sidewalk in fast-setting concrete and pour an interior curb walk on October 4-5. The parking lot would remain closed due to cure times.
- Higgins will start asphalt removals on October 9. This will include milling, undercuts, aggregate base placement, grading, etc.
- Asphalt paving is scheduled for Tuesday, October 17 and will take 2 days.
- Pavement markings and bumper placement would be Thursday, October 19
- Parking lot open by end of day on Friday, October 20.
- The above schedule would change only if the weather interfered with the schedule.