Saturday's Washtenaw County Health Department data showed no new fatalities as a result of COVID-19. The number of fatalities remains at 26, according to county data on the county website.
The data also showed just 13 new confirmed cases - the lowest difference in day-to-day totals since March 25. There have now been 871 confirmed cases in Washtenaw County. The total number of hospitalizations increased by 11 to 249. The total number of recoveries increased by 24 to 360.
The data on the county website was at odds with numbers on Michigan's website. The state government webpage shows 29 deaths - three more than the Washtenaw County Health Department data.
In Saline's 48176 zip code, the number of confirmed COVID-19 cases increased by three to 56.
In Michigan, there were 81 new deaths and 768 new cases reported, bringing the totals to 2,308 and 30,791, respectively.
Everyone is at risk for coronavirus and should continue taking every precaution to help slow the spread of illness.
- Stay home.
- Avoid any gatherings.
- Go out only for essentials like food or medicine.
- If you do go out, wear a cloth covering over your nose and mouth and keep a distance of six feet from others.
- Wash your hands well and often.
- If you have symptoms that are getting worse, or if you have shortness of breath, call your physician or healthcare provider.
- If you have emergency symptoms like difficulty breathing, chest pain, or feeling faint, call a hospital emergency department or 9-1-1.