The Saline Chapter of Business Professionals of America competed at the regional competition Friday, Jan. 5 at Henry Ford Community College.
According to to teacher Sheila Cammarata, all chapter participants did a wonderful job representing Saline High School and several members will compete at the state competition in March held at the Amway Grand Hotel in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
The following students placed in their competitive events:
- Jordan Beadaum: 2nd Fundamentals of Spreadsheets
- Lucy Buie: 1st place Advanced Accounting and 2nd place Financial Math and Analysis
- Emily Cohen: 3rd place Payroll Accounting
- Aidan Delfucco: 3rd place Advanced Spreadsheet Application
- Anders Jacobsen: 3rd place PC Troubleshooting and 4th place Computer Security
- Michael Misiak: 3rd Business Law and Ethics
- Ian Winslow: 1st Payroll Accounting and 2nd Financial Math and Analysis.
- Evan Rousch: 6th Fundamentals of Spreadsheets
- Logan Swinney: 4th Computer Networking