This Saturday December 8th we have a special day planned at the Saline Farmers Market. Not only do we have our amazing produce, baked goods and cheese vendors, but also vendors selling their awesome handmade items! Make sure you stop in at the Saline Farmers Market, you’re one-stop shop for local foods and great gift ideas! We will also have live music during the market with The Native Heart and a children’s take-home ornament craft!!
- Marks Farm- local produce includes brussel sprouts, potato’s, squash, cabbage, carrots, wreaths, grave blankets and more
- Dave’s Honey- raw local honey, bees wax, and other bee related items
- Karnack Orchards- apples, cider, baked goods, fudge, donuts
- Two Branch Ranch- alpaca fiber items, high end socks, hats, scarves, blankets, rugs and more
- Four Corners Creamery- cheeses such as mozzarella, blue cheese, pimento, sausage, mustards and more
- Celtic Dairy-goat milk soap, chap stick, cat nip and more
- Delice Patisserie- delicious pasties, pies and baked goods
- Ed’s Bread- local made bread, muffins, cookies and other baked goods
- Nirit- Gluten Free Baked goodies, also dairy free and soy free as well
- Iceni- loose leaf teas, infusers and tea sacs
- Legacy Bar- plant based whole food bars, Oatmeal Raison and Chocolate Cherry
- Pick Mi- local produce, duck eggs, authentic tortillas and holiday decor
- Hook and Hand- hand crocheted hats, scarfs, blankets and more
- Creation Highway- novelty gifts, you can even use photos from your cell phone, you can order and pick up the next week
- Zilke Farm Kitchen- ready to make fresh and healthy meal kits from locally sourced products!
- Sue Hendricks- sewn bags, bowl holders, signs, ghost pepper salt
- Dees Greeting Cards- one of a kind, handmade greeting cards called “Iris Folding”
- More… - beautiful artisanal baked goods, tea breads, cookies and more…
- Sweet Creations by Michele- vegan baked goods, cinnamon rolls, cookies, german chocolate brownies, vegan hot cocoa
- Needlelane- fresh, local produce, eggs, honey and beautiful Christmas greens
- JCL Ranch- fresh, free range and antibiotic free eggs
- Dandylion Design- handmade beaded necklaces, earrings and other jewelry
- Bundt and Run- specialty bundt cakes
- B-designs- cell phone/iPad/tablet holders and other handmade items
- Lori Best- dog bandanas and infinity cowls
- Kand K candle Co- soy candles in recycled containers, air fresheners, wax melts
- Sue Kelch- dog collars and other items
- Kristen Cato- wire and beaded baskets and wire linked jewelry
- Pooky T & Friends - baby buntings, blankets and scarves
Follow us on Facebook to stay up to date on events every Saturday! And don't forget to bring the kids and help us Find Daisy the Farmers Market cow!
We also accept credit cards, Senior Project FRESH, WIC project fresh, bridge cards and offer DUFB.
The Farmers Market is held at:
7265 N Ann Arbor St
Tons of parking is available in the SE parking lot
Enter through those main doors.