Valentine’s Day at the Market! The Massage Center Saline will be offering FREE 5-minute massages! Bring the kids to make a special Valentine’s Day take home craft from 10am-12pm or play a game of hide and go seek with Betsy the Farmers Market Cow!
- Bundt and Run- is back with her amazing bundt cakes!
- Loreo’s- Valentine’s day specially created chocolate covered oreos, chocolate covered pretzels and other specialty treats!
- Legacy Bar- plant based energy bar, chocolate covered cherry and oatmeal raison
- Sue Kelch- Valentines knitted hats and scarfs, magnets, scrubbies and dog scarves
- JCL Ranch Paradise- fresh, free range and antibiotic free eggs
- Marks Farm- local produce includes broccoli, brussel sprouts, potatoes, squash, cabbage, carrots, bird suet and more
- Dave’s Honey- raw local honey, bees wax, and other bee related items
- Kapnick Orchards- apples, cider, baked goods, fudge, donuts
- More…- beautiful artisanal baked goods inlcduing Valentine's day cookies and heart shaped cherry hand pies
- Farmer Bruce- migro-greens the best greens on the scene
- Fresh- locally roasted coffee beans
- Dood’s Killer Corn- locally made kettle corn in an assortment of flavors including strawberries and cream for Valentine’s Day
- Four Corners Creamery- cheeses such as mozzarella, blue cheese, pimento, black pig salame, mustards, Peppalo Bean to Bar Chocolate and more
- Celtic Dairy- goat milk soap, chap stick, cat nip and more
- Delice Patisserie- croissants, madeleines, turnovers and tartlets
- Ed’s Bread- local made assorted breads, muffins, cookies and other baked goods
- Nirit’s Gluten Free Baked Goods- gluten free, soy free and dairy free organic non-GMO bread, cookies and cakes
- Pick Mi- leaf vegetables, mushrooms, spinach, potatoes, duck and chicken eggs, authentic tortillas
- Sue Hendricks- sewn bags, bowl holders, signs, ghost pepper salt
- Dees Greeting Cards- one of a kind, handmade greeting cards called “Iris Folding” and homemade Valentine’ Day chocolates
- Flo’s Bakery- assortment of breads, toffee bars and cookies
- Hankrajewel- grab your sweetie (or yourself) a one of a kind handmade piece of jewelry…handcrafted out of copper, silver and metal
Follow us on Facebook to stay up to date on events every Saturday! And don't forget to bring the kids and help us Find Daisy the Farmers Market cow!
We also accept credit cards, SNAP/EBT and DUFB.
The Farmers Market is held at:
7265 N Ann Arbor St
Tons of parking is available in the SE parking lot. Enter through those main doors.
Reminder: No pets allowed in Liberty School without a companion permit. Thank you