CORONAVIRUS: Friday-to-Friday Data Shows Increase in Deaths, Hospitalizations in Washtenaw County
The Washtenaw County Health Department showed no new deaths and no hospitalizations in COVID-19 data updated Friday afternoon.
There have been 112 COVID-19 deaths and 418 hospitalizations thus far. The number of hospitalizations decreased by one in today's data.
The county reported 20 new lab-confirmed cases, bringing the total to 2,070. The number of recoveries increased by 23 to 1,719. The number of cases in Saline's 48176 zip code increased by one to 137.
The Saline Post compares Friday-to-Friday data each week:
- The county reported three deaths, compared to zero last week.
- The county reported 13 hospitalizations, compared to eight last week.
- The county reported 155 lab-confirmed cases, compared to 120 last week.
- The county reported 126 recoveries, compared to 145 last week.
- There were nine cases in Saline's 48176 zip code, compared to 16 the previous week.
The State of Michigan reported eight new deaths Friday, bringing Michigan's total to 6,199. The state also reported 734 new confirmed cases.
Today's hospitalization data has not yet been updated.