Farmers Market in Downtown Saline Saturday Morning
The Saline Farmers Market returns to downtown Saline Saturday morning from 8 a.m. until noon. The market is in its usual position, in the slot off South Ann Arbor Street, across from Carrigan Cafe.
Guests are reminded to wear a mask, use proper social distancing, to sanitize their hands and only touch what they intend to buy.
Last weeks vendors included:
- Srodeks- Polish food including assorted pierogies, sausage, sour kraut, stuffed cabbage and more.
- Dave’s Honey- local raw honey in assorted sizes, beeswax, honey sticks and other bee related items.
- Prochaska- sessional produce including corn, fresh greens, tomato’s, cucumbers, hanging baskets, garden plants and flowers.
- Four Corners Creamery- Pimento cheese, goat cheese, mozzarella, bleu cheese and more, black pig salami.
- Marks Farm and Greenhouse- sweet corn, grap tomatoes.cumbers, cabbage, broccoli, beets, zucchini, summer squash, radishes, green beans, kohlrabi, kale, peppers, eggs, maple syrup, succulents, and more.
- Kapnick Orchards- Blueberries, black raspberries, sweet cherries, green beans, new red potatoes and assorted baked goods including breads, donuts, cookies and more.
- Ms. Kim’s- assorted jams, pickles, pie filling, produce, baked goods and more.
- Delice Patisserie- croissants and assorted baked goods.
- Pick Michigan- lettuce, greens, spinach, zucchini, chicken eggs and duck eggs.
- D&C Wielfaert- assorted annuals flats, hanging baskets and more.
- Nirits Gluten Free Bakery- assorted gluten free baked good, and other allergy friendly baked items.
- Ostrowski Farm- starter plants and seasonal veggies.
- Mastodon Farm- locally raised meats, eggs, and greens