Saline Rec Center Announces Changes
The Saline Rec Center announced operational changes as a result of the Michigan Department and Health and Human Services health order to slow the spread of COVID-19.
- Indoor group fitnesses have been halted. Virtual and outdoor classes continue.
- Water aerobics classes have been canceled. Lap lane, water walking and family swim will continue.
- In-person jujitsu is now virtual.
- Gym America's Tumbling Tots is now virtual.
- Basketball shootaround rules are the same.
- Racquetball courts are open for individual or family use.
- Hours remain 5:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday-Friday, and 6 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturday.
- Use of the fitness facility is the same. Equipment is 12 feet apart. Free weight and nautilus equipment rooms will operate at a reduced capacity.
- Masks are required at all times except when swimming or showering.
For more information call 734-429-3502.