Registration Manager / Meeting Planner
Registration Specialist / Meeting Planner Assistant
The position is the contact between the clients, attendees and the internal organization. Collects all meeting registration data from designated registration software and builds custom reports. With the collected information, build the registration platform for each meeting. When required, the position provides onsite attendee registration support for annual conferences and the mobile apps for each. Onsite support includes registration equipment setup, troubleshooting, mobile app content updates, or assistance with attendee questions. This person will also be responsible for attendee invoicing and payment collection.
- Uploads and enters meeting content into the registration platform and meeting app which includes but is not limited to the meeting schedule, speaker information, learning sessions, sponsorship info, interactive maps, and surveys
- Maintains the content information within the registration system and mobile apps for each annual conference from the start of the meeting planning process to the conclusion of the meeting
- Invoices attendees, track purchase orders and follows up on outstanding payments
- Provides onsite meeting attendee registration and mobile app support
- Ability to respond effectively to changing demands
- Responsive to customer needs while maintaining a friendly, efficient, positive customer service attitude toward internal customers and co-workers
- Strong attention to detail
- Motivated, self-starter that needs minimal direction and can also work on a team in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, set priorities, identify and address problems, meet deadlines, and stay within budget
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year institution
- Ability to travel 10%, domestic, to attend events and client meetings (may include weekends)
- Proficiency with basic computer programming, including the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Knowledge of registration platforms.
Office is located in Saline, MI.
Send Resume to email@example.com