COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic at Saline High School
Saline High School will be the site of a vaccination clinic from 2-6 p.m., Friday, May 7. The clinic is open to anyone 16 years and older. People under 18 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
The vaccinations are free.
The clinic is offered by the Washtenaw County Health Department.
Sign up at bit.ly/salinevax or call 734-544-6700.
- Who: anyone 16+ years old (Anyone under 18yo needs to bring a parent or guardian)
- What: COVID vaccination clinic administering the Pfizer vaccine
- Where: Saline High School, 1300 Campus Pkwy, Saline, MI 48176
- When: Friday, May 7th from 2-6pm
- Sign Up: bit.ly/salinevax or call 734-544-6700
Here's a schedule of upcoming vaccination opportunities.
Saline High School
1300 Campus Parkway
Saline, MI 48176