Saline Township Man Hospitalized After Burns

Image

A Saline Township man was hospitalized after suffering burns while working outside Sunday afternoon.

The Saline Area Fire Department was dispatched to the 11000 block of Jordan Road for a reported barrel explosion. When firefighters arrived they found a male lying on the ground with burns to his face, arm and hands.

Firefighters and EMTs from Huron Valley Ambulance treated the man at the scene before transporting him to a local hospital.

The man was using a burn barrel when the accelerant caused the fire.

I'm interested
I disagree with this
This is unverified
Spam
Offensive

Replies