Late Opening for Pittsfield Township Thursday
The Pittsfield Charter Township Municipal Offices will observe a delayed start on Thursday, opening at 10 a.m. to allow time for roads to clear for safe travel. Administrative staff will provide services remotely via email and phone.
Please use the following contact information to reach out to departments for assistance:
- General Inquiries email@example.com 734.822.3135
- Supervisor’s Office firstname.lastname@example.org 734.822.3135
- Clerk’s Office email@example.com 734.822.3120
- Treasurer’s Office firstname.lastname@example.org 734.822.3140
- Assessing email@example.com 734.822.3115
- Building Services firstname.lastname@example.org 734.822.3125
- Code Enforcement email@example.com 734.822.2111
- Community Development firstname.lastname@example.org 734.822.3135
- Human Resources email@example.com 734.822.3137
- Municipal Services/Planning firstname.lastname@example.org 734.822.3130
- Parks & Recreation email@example.com 734.822.2120
- Public Safety firstname.lastname@example.org 734.822.4911
- Utilities email@example.com 734.822.3105
- Utilities Emergencies (Water/Sewer) 734.822.2107
Any morning programming at the Pittsfield Township Community Center/Vickie Milkey Senior Center will be cancelled or delayed for Thursday with activities open again at 10:00 AM.
All non-administrative emergency services and operations such as Public Safety patrols and services will remain uninterrupted.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org; 734.822.3135.
More News from Saline
- BASKETBALL: Saline Girls Shoot for Another Great Season of Basketball The Hornets have four veteran starting guards returning as they seek to defend their SEC crown.
- BASKETBALL: Young Hornets Have Reason for Optimism Thanks in large part to sophomore Jonathan Sanderson, who’s picking D1 college offers at a rapid pace, this young Hornet team has room for optimism.