Late Opening for Pittsfield Township Thursday
The Pittsfield Charter Township Municipal Offices will observe a delayed start on Thursday, opening at 10 a.m. to allow time for roads to clear for safe travel. Administrative staff will provide services remotely via email and phone.
Please use the following contact information to reach out to departments for assistance:
- General Inquiries firstname.lastname@example.org 734.822.3135
- Supervisor’s Office email@example.com 734.822.3135
- Clerk’s Office firstname.lastname@example.org 734.822.3120
- Treasurer’s Office email@example.com 734.822.3140
- Assessing firstname.lastname@example.org 734.822.3115
- Building Services email@example.com 734.822.3125
- Code Enforcement firstname.lastname@example.org 734.822.2111
- Community Development email@example.com 734.822.3135
- Human Resources firstname.lastname@example.org 734.822.3137
- Municipal Services/Planning email@example.com 734.822.3130
- Parks & Recreation firstname.lastname@example.org 734.822.2120
- Public Safety email@example.com 734.822.4911
- Utilities firstname.lastname@example.org 734.822.3105
- Utilities Emergencies (Water/Sewer) 734.822.2107
Any morning programming at the Pittsfield Township Community Center/Vickie Milkey Senior Center will be cancelled or delayed for Thursday with activities open again at 10:00 AM.
All non-administrative emergency services and operations such as Public Safety patrols and services will remain uninterrupted.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com; 734.822.3135.