Trivia Night! The Human Body
Join us on Crowdpurr every Wednesday for a fun-filled night of trivia!
The foot bone’s connected to the leg bone.
The leg bone’s connected to the knee bone.
The knee bone’s connected to the thigh bone.
Doin’ the skeleton dance.
The Human Body. We all have one, but all bodies are different, and each is a strange and unique collection of cells. Dig out your notes from high school science class, this week's trivia is all about the Human Body!
Play against your friends, family, doctor, and your neighbor's twelve-foot skeleton for bragging rights.
How it works:
- There are 30 questions. You have 20 seconds to answer each question.
- Each question starts at 100 points, but answer quickly - the longer you wait to answer the fewer points you'll be awarded.
- Questions are text input. Once you select or enter your answer click SUBMIT ANSWER.
- Log in anytime between 5-10 pm to start your game. The game will continue on a loop!
- You can play on a computer or mobile device.
Saline District Library
555 N. Maple Road
Saline, MI 48176