CORONAVIRUS: No Deaths Reported in 7 Days in Washtenaw County
There were no new deaths in COVID-19 data updated by the Washtenaw County Health Department Friday. It's been seven days since the last Washtenaw County COVID-19 death was reported.
112 county residents have died since the start of the pandemic.
There was one new hospitalization, raising the total to 426. The county added 15 new lab-confirmed cases, bringing that total to 2,188. The number of recoveries increased by 26 for a 1,874. There were no new cases in Saline's 48176 zip code.
Since the Washtenaw County Health Department doesn't update its stats on the weekend, we use Friday's data for weekly numbers. Here's how this week's Friday-to-Friday data stacks up:
- There were no new deaths, down from three the week before.
- There were eight hospitalizations, down from eight last week.
- There were 118 lab-confirmed cases, down from 155.
- There were 155 recoveries, up from 126.
- There were seven new cases in Saline's 48176 zip code, down from nine.
Michigan reported zero deaths. The death toll remains at 6,247. The state reported 762 new cases.
The state has not updated hospitalization data since Aug. 3.