Pittsfield Township Offices Closed Friday
The Pittsfield Charter Township Municipal Offices will be closed on Friday, Feb. 4, due to inclement weather and road conditions.
Administrative staff will provide services remotely via email and phone. Please use the following contact information to reach out to departments for assistance:
- General Inquiries email@example.com 734.822.3135
- Supervisor’s Office firstname.lastname@example.org 734.822.3135
- Clerk’s Office email@example.com 734.822.3120
- Treasurer’s Office firstname.lastname@example.org 734.822.3140
- Assessing email@example.com 734.822.3115
- Building Services firstname.lastname@example.org 734.822.3125
- Code Enforcement email@example.com 734.822.2111
- Community Development firstname.lastname@example.org 734.822.3135
- Human Resources email@example.com 734.822.3137
- Municipal Services/Planning firstname.lastname@example.org 734.822.3130
- Parks & Recreation email@example.com 734.822.2120
- Public Safety firstname.lastname@example.org 734.822.4911
- Utilities email@example.com 734.822.3105
- Utilities Emergencies (Water/Sewer) 734.822.2107
All programming at the Pittsfield Township Community Center/Vickie Milkey Senior Center has been cancelled for Wednesday and Thursday.
All non-administrative emergency services and operations such as Public Safety patrols and services will remain uninterrupted.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org; 734.822.3135.