Michigan owned and operated, Emagine Entertainment, Inc. is pleased to announce that its 10th Michigan theatre will open in Saline, Michigan on Saturday, March 18. Emagine Saline will feature 1,000 seats in 9 state-of-the-art luxury auditoriums including EMAX Theatre, Emagine’s premium large- format experience featuring Dolby’s Atmos® sound system. Emagine Saline is located at the intersection of E. Michigan Avenue and Industrial drive at 1335 E. Michigan Avenue Saline, MI 48176.
Emagine Saline has been meticulously designed to provide luxury upscale features and amenities that will raise the bar on the movie going experience.
Emagine Entertainment CEO Paul Glantz is appreciative of all of the support that the Saline community has given to the development, and he looks forward to reciprocating by providing the venue’s guests with an exemplary entertainment experience. “The community response couldn’t be better; everyone has been so gracious,” Glantz said. “Saline is a wonderful community and we are thrilled to make it the home of our first Washtenaw County theatre.”
The theatre measures 54,000 square feet in size and it is contained within the former Country Market in The Commons at Sauk Trail in Saline. Amenities of the new theatre include:
- 100% reserved seating featuring luxury extra-comfy power recliners. Guests may purchase tickets online or on Emagine’s app available on Google Play or iOS App Store, and choose their perfect seat for the show. Guests will enjoy the opportunity to purchase tickets on the Emagine app and at www.emagine-entertainment.com free of any internet ticketing surcharge.
- An Emagine “E-Max” auditorium featuring a floor-to-ceiling screen and the latest Dolby Atmos® immersive sound system.
- The ultimate in digital sound and projection with Christie 4K DLP Digital Cinema projectors and Dolby sound systems.
- A full service cocktail bar with extensive wine and beer selections including local craft beers. Emagine employees we will even deliver food and drinks to guests’ seats!
- Stadium seating in all 9 auditoriums with 7 feet row spacing and huge screens.
- Coca-Cola Freestyle soda machines including free refills on all sizes, with over 100 flavors and frozen carbonated beverages.
- Handcrafted Pizzas & Poppin’ Olive® Popcorn – Guests can enjoy all of their favorite movie concessions or try one of Emagine’s handcrafted pizzas made on-site in stone ovens. Emagine’s Poppin’ Olive® Popcorn is made with 100% Olive Oil and dressed with sea salt for a healthier version of everyone’s favorite movie treat.
- All auditoriums are handicapped-accessible and equipped with assistive devices for both seeing and hearing impaired guests.
“From the moment you enter the venue, you will see and feel the difference. We are confident that we are building the movie theatre of the future where guests can enjoy a film in an environment that is as comfortable as their own living room, but with a wonderful difference; Emagine team members will serve you and take care of the clean-up. The movie-goers of Washtenaw County are in for exemplary entertainment experience” said Glantz.
Emagine Saline’s opening weekend features include BEAUTY AND THE BEAST, KONG: SKULL ISLAND, and THE SHACK. Advance tickets are on sale now at www.emagine-entertainment.com, under locations & showtimes.
Ticket prices are as follows:
- Matinee: $ 6.00
- Evening (all ticket types) $10.00
- E-MAX: $ 2.00 surcharge, all times
- 3D: $ 2.50 surcharge, all times
Tickets will also be available in the theatre lobby kiosk and on the Emagine mobile app on Google Play or iOS App Store, where you can reserve your seat in advance.
Emagine Saline will create almost 100 new jobs. For more information or to apply for a position, please visit http://www.emagine-entertainment.com/work-emagine/
Emagine Saline will serve the consumers of Saline and nearby communities seeking the most lavish moviegoing experience in the marketplace. Located at the intersection of E. Michigan Avenue and Industrial Drive, it is easily accessible to the greater Ann Arbor area. In fact, it is situated less than 8 miles (a 15 minute drive) from Downtown Ann Arbor and it is a mere 4.6 miles west of U.S. 23 making it an easy trip for most everyone in Washtenaw County.
With the addition of Emagine Saline, Emagine Entertainment will operate 103 movie screens across ten locations in Michigan.