Rock Ridge Development is constructing a 6-lot residential project at 300 Old Creek Drive, and it includes the following work:
- 8” Water main and 8” sanitary main extended from Old Creek Drive
- Construct a private street with asphalt paving, concrete curbs, and sidewalk Construct a storm water system for the project
- Landscaping The developer has contracted with Verdeterre Contracting of Belleville, Michigan to be general contractor for the project. Midwestern Consulting, LLC designed the project plans and specifications and will inspect the work. City staff will monitor the construction phase.
The contractor has provided the below tentative timetable. Residents and stakeholders may call Gary Roubal at 734-429-8296 ext 2222 if there are other questions.
Tentative Project Schedule for Arbor Lane Project
- Week of April 8th - Sanitary sewer connection in Old Creek Drive. Set up the temporary detour route for thru traffic, but open for local traffic (residents between Henry and Pleasant Ridge
- Week of April 15th - Earthwork, grading, and detention pond improvements
- April 22nd to May 31st - Install sanitary sewers, storm sewers, water main
- Week of June 3 rd - Grading Arbor Lane roadway; place limestone base; begin concrete work
- June 10th to end of June - Complete curb & sidewalk, street paving, and site restoration
Note the Following Project Activities
During the water main connection operation the water main in a section of Old Creek Drive would be shut off for a period of 4 to 6 hours. After water service is restored, and if you experience discolored water, you should flush out your system through your cold water (outside) faucet, so that it does not enter water filters or the water heater. Notices for any planned water interruptions and ‘Boil Water Advisories’ would be delivered by Saline DPW personnel.
In order to perform the sanitary sewer connection, a temporary Detour Route would be installed per the plan on the back of the notice. The sewer work area restricts a short section of traffic to one lane. Residents on Old Creek between Henry St. and Pleasant Ridge could enter that section of Old Creek to gain access to their driveways.
If you have any special concerns or need additional information, please feel free to contact Roubal at 734-429- 8296, ext 2222