On March 21 at 6 p.m. at Heritage School Saline Area Schools hosts a Young 5's and Kindergarten Information / Registration Night. This evening allows for parents to learn more about these programs and complete the registration process for the 2017/18 school year.
The district's online registration process is now active. Registration is a two-part process:
1. Complete online registration information ahead of the March 21st evening at the following site:
Saline Area Schools Online Registration Site
2. Turn in appropriate paperwork to be scanned into the system (beginning on March 21):
* Proof of Residency (two forms of ID are required)
* Original Birth Certificate
* Most recent immunization records with proof of vision screening
* Proof of Guardianship (If Applicable)
Please complete as much of the registration process as possible before coming to the Information/Registration Night.